Digital Product Manager
DefineXers are our powerhouse and at the heart of our success: Experts. Innovators. People who are driven by excellence and bring their "A" game every day.
Through our services and platforms, we are here to accelerate digital transformation and liberate business world via technology. We are aspired to define "the next" globally.
YOU? You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At DefineX we are 320 DefineXers, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward as “Digital Product Manager” with DefineX.
About the Role:
This role takes part in our Digital Product Design projects where we design/build/launch new digital products for our Clients. At Consultant level, you analyse market dynamics and define opportunity in selected areas and later shape the strategy to address the defined opportunity. As part of the strategy you design new services and products leveraging service design, agile and lean methodologies with the team. Later you can bring product to life leveraging technology teams and later digital marketing teams for product launch. Your ultimate objective is to deliver a new digital product to live with commercial success.
As you establish your career, you are expected to possess leadership skills to direct diverse teams of consulting talent and help those teams flourish by guiding their efforts, directing their talents, and expanding their knowledge and skills to deliver sustainable products and solutions for our clients.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Engineering, or other comparable degrees from top tier universities
- Project Shaping and Delivery
- Experience in in defining and shaping and delivering a project leveraging lean, agile methodogies
- Capability in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills and a good commercial acumen.
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to own and envision how to deliver a business goal.
- Service Design Experience
- Hands-on experience in applying human-centered design principles, methodologies, techniques, and tools i.e., Design Thinking, Business Model Innovation, Agile, Lean
- Product Strategy & Management
- 5-15 years of professional experience in designing / building digital products and launching them to market.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; an entrepreneurial mindset,
- Understanding and experience in strategic thinking frameworks and strategy formation.
- Ecosystem knowledge
- Understanding of Financial industry, its products, service models and commercial models.
- Strong knowledge of competitive levers in Financial Services
- Knowledge , even better experience, on global and local Fintech agenda and success/failure dynamics.
- Eligible to work in Turkey
Benefits and Perks
We highly value: A mentally and physically enabling environment where Best People want to be part of; we always respect and invest in talent to foster team success.
Growth and Development: Be part of a growing global team of professionals with training and support to help you grow.
Every DFXer has a Growth Coach to accelerate their growth through feedback!
Independence and Ownership: Blur in creative and challenging business and technology transformation projects.
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum.
We love to Give Back: You will get certain hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local NGOs.
Health and Wellness: Competitive private health and life insurance coverage, 24/7 DefineX Assistance Program for you and your eligible family members available from psychology service, pet services to ergonomics and financial & legal consultation.
Need more convincing that DefineX is a great place to work?
- Follow us on Instagram to take a deep dive into who we really are: IG @teamdefinex!
- Get to know more about our extraordinary minds,
- Also, hear from our tech leaders as they talk about why they love what they do and how the culture at DFX enables them to take part in exciting projects!
At DefineX, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of TeamDefineX! We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. TeamDefineX will advocate for, and provide reasonable accommodations to those applicants requiring them, based on the Turkish Disabilities Act, to ensure equal opportunity in the application process
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for DefineX Consulting | Technology | Labs. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.