Service Design Consultant
DefineXers are our powerhouse and at the heart of our success: Experts. Innovators. People who are driven by excellence and bring their "A" game every day.
Through our services and platforms, we are here to accelerate digital transformation and liberate business world via technology. We are aspired to define "the next" globally.
YOU? You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At DefineX we are 320 DefineXers, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward as “Service and Business Design Consultant” with DefineX.
About the Role:
This role is critical in delivering Digital Revenue Services projects where we help our clients unlock growth through digital channels. At Consultant level, you analyse market dynamics and consumer behaviour to define opportunities to improve the sales experience and revenue. As part of the strategy you design hypothesises and find agile ways to test them and build plans to scale the best solutions. Short and long term revenue growth is what we deliver for our clients so laser focus on commercial return is key for success.
As you establish your career, you are expected to possess leadership skills to direct diverse teams of consulting talent and help those teams flourish by guiding their efforts, directing their talents, and expanding their knowledge and skills to deliver sustainable solutions for our clients.
What You Bring to The Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Engineering, or other comparable degrees from top tier universities
- Banking and Credit Card Management Experience
- Deep knowledge of credit card customer acquisition, upsell and cross sell marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Familiarity with Banking Products (Credits, Inverstments, SMEs)
- Extensive understanding of Turkish Banking Market commercial insights such as market shares, ratios, pricing, NIM, fees and commissions
- Segment Knowledge for financial services (Micro, SME, Retail or Commercial)
- In depth knowledge of Banking Processes
- Understanding of Digital Channel Dynamics such share of sales per product, functionality, regulation, campaign management
- Project Shaping and Delivery
- Experience in in defining and shaping and delivering a project leveraging lean, agile methodogies
- Capability in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills and a good commercial acumen
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to own and envision how to deliver a business goal
- Service Design Experience
- Being able to assess and understand user experience in multiple contexts and from different perspectives with business targets
- Being able to capture, analyze and generate insights from channel usage data
- Knowledge in best experiences design practices locally and globally in financial services scenarios especially in Fintechs
What Will You Do:
- Formulate and implement strategies to generate growth on digital channels and deliver best experience. You will do this with a laser focus on creating commercial value and can prioritize actions towards this goal
- Identify key questions to solve critical problems throughout and engagement and ensure the final solutions delivers maximum value. To do this you are able to see through clutter, challenge the client and internal stakeholders while maintaining a sustainable relationship
- Operate with a holistic approach and will collaborate with performance marketing, analytics, and technology teams to execute campaigns and plans
- Not only deliver projects but also will contribute to the knowledge base for Digital Revenue Services business line, help build a scalable methodology and improve how we articulate our value proposition and deliver value for our clients
- Act as a thought leader in the customer experience and service design disciplines with our unique perspective
Benefits and Perks
We highly value: A mentally and physically enabling environment where Best People want to be part of; we always respect and invest in talent to foster team success.
Growth and Development: Be part of a growing global team of professionals with training and support to help you grow.
Every DFXer has a Growth Coach to accelerate their growth through feedback!
Independence and Ownership: Blur in creative and challenging business and technology transformation projects.
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum.
We love to Give Back: You will get certain hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local NGOs.
Health and Wellness: Competitive private health and life insurance coverage, 24/7 DefineX Assistance Program for you and your eligible family members available from psychology service, pet services to ergonomics and financial & legal consultation.
Need more convincing that DefineX is a great place to work?
- Follow us on Instagram to take a deep dive into who we really are: IG @teamdefinex!
- Get to know more about our extraordinary minds,
- Also, hear from our tech leaders as they talk about why they love what they do and how the culture at DFX enables them to take part in exciting projects!
At DefineX, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of TeamDefineX! We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. TeamDefineX will advocate for, and provide reasonable accommodations to those applicants requiring them, based
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for DefineX Consulting | Technology | Labs. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.