Marketing and Communications Lead
DefineXers are our powerhouse and at the heart of our success: Experts. Innovators. People who are driven by excellence and bring their "A" game every day.
Through our services and platforms, we are here to accelerate digital transformation and liberate business world via technology. We are aspired to define "the next" globally.
YOU? You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At DefineX we are 320 DefineXers, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward as “Marketing and Communications Lead” with DefineX.
About the Role:
Marketing and Communications Lead is responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communications strategies for Team DefineX. At Lead role you will oversee the development of goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- You will tell DefineX’s great story to our clients, potential partners and talent and this is a key role to help us articulate.
- You will be responsible of leading the development of global branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- You will work with leaders of our practices to identify priority audiences and messages, articulate differentiation, define the editorial agenda and frame the channel strategy.
- you will work on several streams to support practice and corporate leaders in the planning, design and delivery of all aspects of marketing and communications (including messaging, collateral creation, storytelling, channel strategy, campaign design, execution and impact assessment).
- You will design effective omni-channel campaigns and annual communications plans that leverage the full range of potential channels.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7-12 years of experience in B2B marketing with an international marketing and communications agency or global B2B services company including day-to-day handling of relationships, content marketing and strategic reputation building.
- Experience in employer brand building and internal communications
- Proven experience working closely with senior executives; adept at reconciling conflicting priorities within a fast-paced and influence-driven environment
- Track record of developing high-end professional services communications strategies and executing them for large, high-profile, global brands
- Outstanding storytelling skills across traditional formats (prose writing, .ppt) as well as digital (web, video, social)
- Demonstrated project management experience; ability to get things done quickly in a fast-paced and low-structure environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of different personality types, areas of expertise and problem-solving styles
- Outstanding ability to build strong and durable networks
- Strong drive for quality execution and excellence with a can-do attitude
- Skillful and confident negotiator who can achieve a fair outcome, influencing and advising stakeholders on what’s the most effective
Benefits and Perks
We highly value: A mentally and physically enabling environment where Best People want to be part of; we always respect and invest in talent to foster team success.
Growth and Development: Be part of a growing global team of professionals with training and support to help you grow.
Every DFXer has a Growth Coach to accelerate their growth through feedback!
Independence and Ownership: Blur in creative and challenging business and technology transformation projects.
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum.
We love to Give Back: You will get certain hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local NGOs.
Health and Wellness: Competitive private health and life insurance coverage, 24/7 DefineX Assistance Program for you and your eligible family members available from psychology service, pet services to ergonomics and financial & legal consultation.
Need more convincing that DefineX is a great place to work?
- Follow us on Instagram to take a deep dive into who we really are: IG @teamdefinex!
- Get to know more about our extraordinary minds,
- Also, hear from our tech leaders as they talk about why they love what they do and how the culture at DFX enables them to take part in exciting projects!
At DefineX, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of TeamDefineX! We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for DefineX Consulting | Technology | Labs. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.