DefineXers are our powerhouse and at the heart of our success: Experts. Innovators. People who are driven by excellence and bring their "A" game every day.
Through our services and platforms, we are here to accelerate digital transformation and liberate business world via technology. We are aspired to define "the next" globally.
YOU? You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do a career that works as hard for you as you do. At DefineX we are 320 DefineXers, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
You have choices if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward as “Financial Analyst " with DefineX.
- Support most aspects of financial controlling (system month closing, project cost and revenue review cycle, budgeting, reporting etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements.
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant roles
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Turkey
Benefits and Perks
We highly value: A mentally and physically enabling environment where Best People want to be part of; we always respect and invest in talent to foster team success.
Growth and Development: Be part of a growing global team of professionals with training and support to help you grow.
Every DFXer has a Growth Coach to accelerate their growth through feedback!
Independence and Ownership: Blur in creative and challenging business and technology transformation projects.
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum.
We love to Give Back: You will get certain hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local NGOs.
Health and Wellness: Competitive private health and life insurance coverage, 24/7 DefineX Assistance Program for you and your eligible family members available from psychology service, pet services to ergonomics and financial & legal consultation.
Need more convincing that DefineX is a great place to work?
- Follow us on Instagram to take a deep dive into who we really are: IG @teamdefinex!
- Get to know more about our extraordinary minds,
- Also, hear from our tech leaders as they talk about why they love what they do and how the culture at DFX enables them to take part in exciting projects!
At DefineX, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of TeamDefineX! We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. TeamDefineX will advocate for, and provide reasonable accommodations to those applicants requiring them, based on the Turkish Disabilities Act, to ensure equal opportunity in the application process.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for DefineX Consulting | Technology | Labs. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.