Sr. Digital Technology Consultant
DefineXers are our powerhouse and at the heart of our success: Experts. Innovators. People who are driven by excellence and bring their "A" game every day.
Through our services and platforms, we are here to accelerate digital transformation and liberate business world via technology. We are aspired to define "the next" globally.
YOU? You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do a career that works as hard for you as you do. At DefineX we are 320 DefineXers, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
You have choices if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward as “Digital Technology Consultant " with DefineX.
Today’s evolving and disruptive technology landscape has implications for all businesses and IT leaders. At DefineX Technology Consulting, we help our clients to embrace these challenges and explore innovative solutions to grow with technology strategies aligning business and IT at the most value.
As a Senior Technology Consultant, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to business and technology challenges. You will be involved in a range of activities from supporting organizations to develop their technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities. Together with the team, you will help our clients shaping their technology vision, architecting a technology-driven transformation to capitalize on digital disruption and executing on their digital and technology-driven business transformation journeys.
This is a great opportunity where you get the chance to lead exiting projects using cutting-edge technologies and work with seasoned technology consulting and architecture professionals at a fast-paced digitally driven environment. You will bring your unique point of view to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing comprehensive technology strategies for clients, including technology maturity assessment, application portfolio rationalization, information strategy, sourcing strategy, and IT modernization roadmaps.
- Designing unique IT architectures considering digital transformation and IT modernization objectives, by using cloud native technologies, modern software developments methodologies, and scalable digital platforms.
- Interacting with clients to understand and analyze business issues, identify pain points, and build a fact base to support hypotheses and the rationale for action.
- Developing business cases and roadmaps for strategic IT planning.
- Executing as-is analysis and to-be design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Conducting effective workshops in both physical and remote setups.
- Helping develop new offerings and assets.
- Guiding team members during project execution.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering or other comparable degrees.
- 4-8 years of cross-industry experience as a technology consultant or IT strategist or enterprise architect or technical product manager roles at an established consulting company or technology service provider.
- Broad experience in one or more of the following areas: Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Digital Platforms, Technical Product Management, and/or Technology Operating Model.
- Advanced knowledge of business process frameworks, logical architectures, and functional models in banking or telecommunications or retail industry.
- Good understanding of emerging methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking) and how to use them to improve an IT organization. Knowledge of enterprise scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, DAD, Less) is a plus.
- Familiar with the tech-buzzwords cloud, serverless, AI, microservices, event-driven architectures, and data pipelines and how to generate value with them.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; end-to-end project ownership as a team leader.
Benefits and Perks
We highly value: A mentally and physically enabling environment where Best People want to be part of; we always respect and invest in talent to foster team success.
Growth and Development: Be part of a growing global team of professionals with training and support to help you grow.
Every DFXer has a Growth Coach to accelerate their growth through feedback!
Independence and Ownership: Blur in creative and challenging business and technology transformation projects.
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum.
We love to Give Back: You will get certain hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local NGOs.
Health and Wellness: Competitive private health and life insurance coverage, 24/7 DefineX Assistance Program for you and your eligible family members available from psychology service, pet services to ergonomics and financial & legal consultation.
Need more convincing that DefineX is a great place to work?
- Follow us on Instagram to take a deep dive into who we really are: IG @teamdefinex!
- Get to know more about our extraordinary minds,
- Also, hear from our tech leaders as they talk about why they love what they do and how the culture at DFX enables them to take part in exciting projects!
At DefineX, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of TeamDefineX! We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. TeamDefineX will advocate for, and provide reasonable accommodations to those applicants requiring them, based on the Turkish Disabilities Act, to ensure equal opportunity in the application process.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for DefineX Consulting | Technology | Labs. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.